Skills - Windwalker

For Windwalker rebirth skills, please check the detail here.

Common Skills

Icon

Skill

Level

Effect

Cost Stamina

Level Requirement

FrostGazeI.png

Frost Gaze I

Elementary

Active skill. Reduce the Stamina of all enemies within 4 paces by 15 points. Cooldown: 20 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference.

10

Rebirth skill, heroes who got reborn to be Windwalker can learn Frost Gaze I.

FrostGazeI.png

Frost Gaze II

Elementary

Active skill. Reduce the Stamina of all enemies within 4 paces by 25 points. Cooldown: 20 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference.

0

Rebirth skill, heroes who are Windwalker in both previous and current life can learn Frost Gaze II.

FrostGazeI.png

Frost Gaze III

Elementary

Active skill. Reduce the Stamina of all enemies within 4 paces by 40 points. Cooldown: 20 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference.

0

Rebirth skill, Windwalkers who were also a Windwalker in previous two lives can learn Frost Gaze III.

JusticeChant.png

Justice Chant

Elementary

Passive skill for Windwalker. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Increase the Stamina Recovery Speed of Chaser by 50% every 5 seconds, or restore the Stamina of Stomper by 20 points every 8 seconds.

0

None

Melee Skills

Icon

Skill

Level

Effect

Cost Stamina

Level Requirement

ChillingSnow.png

Chilling Snow

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 1 second. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

40

1

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 2 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

50

2

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 3 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

60

3

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 4 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

 

70

4

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 5 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

 

80

5

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 6 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

 

90

6

After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 7 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

 

Fixed

HealingSnow.png

Healing Snow

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Restore 1000 HP, 1000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

40

1

Restore 2000 HP, 2000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

50

2

Restore 3000 HP, 3000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

60

3

Restore 4000 HP, 4000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

70

4

Restore 6000 HP, 5000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

80

5

Restore 8000 HP, 6000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

90

6

Restore 10000 HP, 7000 MP and 1 XP energy every 5 seconds. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Chilling Snow] and [Freezing Pelter].

0

Fixed

FreezingPelter.png

Freezing Pelter

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 3%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 1 second. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

40

1

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 4%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 1 second. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

50

2

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 5%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 2 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

60

3

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 6%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 2 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

70

4

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 7%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 3 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

80

5

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 8%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 3 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

90

6

Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 10%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 4 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. Click again to deactivate. Cannot be used together with [Healing Snow] and [Chilling Snow].

0

Fixed

RageofWar.png

Rage of War

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 98% of normal damage (110% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 60% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

40

1

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 104% of normal damage (113% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 65% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

50

2

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 110% of normal damage (116% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 70% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

60

3

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 116% of normal damage (120% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 75% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

70

4

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 122% of normal damage (123% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 85% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

80

5

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 128% of normal damage (126% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 90% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

90

6

Attack all targets in a line within 11 paces to cause 135% of normal damage (135% damage on monsters), and generate a Wind Eye on the first damaged enemy. After 3 seconds, inflict extra 100% of normal damage on all enemies covered by the Wind Eye.

15

Fixed

BruntFrost.png

Burnt Frost

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Inflict 95% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 1000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 8 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

15

1

Inflict 98% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 2000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 8 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

30

2

Inflict 100% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 3000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 10 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

40

3

Inflict 103% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 4000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 10 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

50

4

Inflict 105% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 5000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 12 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

60

5

Inflict 108% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 6000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 12 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

70

6

[Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Inflict 110% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

80

7

Inflict 112% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

90

8

Inflict 115% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

20

Fixed

AngerofStomper.png

Anger of Stomper

Elementary

Passive skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to trigger. Give normal attack a 30% chance of dealing 190% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (200% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

15

1

Give normal attack a 31% chance of dealing 195% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (210% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

30

2

Give normal attack a 32% chance of dealing 200% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (220% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

40

3

Give normal attack a 33% chance of dealing 205% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (230% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

50

4

Give normal attack a 34% chance of dealing 210% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (240% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

60

5

Give normal attack a 35% chance of dealing 215% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (250% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

70

6

Give normal attack a 36% chance of dealing 220% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (260% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

80

7

Give normal attack a 37% chance of dealing 230% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (270% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

90

8

Give normal attack a 40% chance of dealing 235% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (280% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

100

9

Give normal attack a 42% chance of dealing 245% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces (300% damage on monsters), and float monster targets in the air.

0

Fixed

HorrorofStomper.png

Horror of Stomper

Elementary

Passive skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to trigger. Deals 200% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

15

1

Deals 210% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

30

2

Deals 220% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

40

3

Deals 230% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

50

4

Deals 240% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

60

5

Deals 250% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

70

6

Deals 300% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

80

7

Deals 400% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

90

8

Deals 500% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

100

9

Deals 600% of normal damage on all monsters in the line within 8 paces 1 second after activating [Anger of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

Fixed

PeaceofStomper.png

Peace of Stomper

Elementary

Passive skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to trigger. Deals 200% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

15

1

Deals 210% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

30

2

Deals 220% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

40

3

Deals 250% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

50

4

Deals 300% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

60

5

Deals 400% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

70

6

eals 500% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

80

7

Deals 600% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

90

8

Deals 700% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

100

9

Deals 800% of normal damage on all monsters in the circle within 3 paces 0.8 second after activating [Horror of Stomper]. Effective against monsters only.

0

Fixed

RevengeTail.png

Revenge Tail

Elementary

Active skill for melee [Stomper]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Reflect the damage, if less than 5000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

40

1

Reflect the damage, if less than 8000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

50

2

Reflect the damage, if less than 10000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

60

3

Reflect the damage, if less than 12000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

70

4

Reflect the damage, if less than 15000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

80

5

Reflect the damage, if less than 18000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

90

6

Reflect the damage, if less than 22000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

Fixed

Ranged Skills

Icon

Skill

Level

Effect

Cost Stamina

Level Requirement

ThunderCloud.png

Thunder Cloud

Elementary

Active skill for ranged [Chaser]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 25% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

40

1

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 28% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

50

2

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 30% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

60

3

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 32% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

70

4

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 35% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

80

5

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 38% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

90

6

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 40% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

100

7

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting 45% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

110

8

Generate thunderclouds over a target area to attack the enemies within 15 paces, inflicting50% of normal damage. Cooldown: 60 seconds.

0

Fixed

ShadowofChaser.png

Shadow of Chaser

Elementary

Active skill for ranged [Chaser]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Have a 30% to deal 115% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

15

1

Have a 31% to deal 118% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

30

2

Have a 32% to deal 120% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

40

3

Have a 33% to deal 125% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

50

4

Have a 34% to deal 128% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

60

5

Have a 35% to deal 130% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

70

6

Have a 36% to deal 135% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

80

7

Have a 37% to deal 138% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

90

8

Have a 38% to deal 140% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

100

9

Have a 40% to deal 145% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]. Click again to deactivate.

0

Fixed

Thunderbolt.png

Thunder Bolt

Elementary

Active skill for ranged [Chaser]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 130% (2x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

40

1

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 140% (2x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

50

2

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 150% (4x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

60

3

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 160% (4x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

70

4

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 170% (5x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

80

5

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 180% (5x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

90

6

Casting [Thunderbolt] after a [Thundercloud] will increase the damage on enemies to 200% (8x damage on monsters) and increase Attack Speed. Last for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.

0

Fixed

TripleBlast.png

Triple Blasts

Elementary

Active skill for ranged [Chaser]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 110% of normal damage (290% damage on monsters). Have a 30% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

15

1

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 115% of normal damage (310% damage on monsters). Have a 31% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

30

2

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 120% of normal damage (330% damage on monsters). Have a 32% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

40

3

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 125% of normal damage (350% damage on monsters). Have a 33% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

50

4

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 130% of normal damage (370% damage on monsters). Have a 34% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

60

5

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 135% of normal damage (390% damage on monsters). Have a 35% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

70

6

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 140% of normal damage (410% damage on monsters). Have a 36% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

80

7

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 145% of normal damage (430% damage on monsters). Have a 37% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

90

8

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 150% of normal damage (450% damage on monsters). Have a 38% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

100

9

Throw out 3 fans to attack the target, causing 160% of normal damage (500% damage on monsters). Have a 40% chance to trigger Shadow of Chaser.

15

Fixed

SwirlingStorm.png

Swirling Storm

Elementary

Active skill for ranged [Chaser]. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Attack the enemies within the front sector of 13 paces, causing 190% to 320% of normal damage (260% to 400% damage on monster). The damage reduces from the middle to the two sides. After activating the skill, the caster automatically starts channeling energy and deals extra 10% to 20% of normal damage according to the channeling progress. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 3000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 4 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

30

60

Attack the enemies within the front sector of 13 paces, causing 195% to 340% of normal damage (270% to 400% damage on monster). The damage reduces from the middle to the two sides. After activating the skill, the caster automatically starts channeling energy and deals extra 10% to 20% of normal damage according to the channeling progress. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 4000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 4 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

30

70

Attack the enemies within the front sector of 13 paces, causing 200% to 360% of normal damage (280% to 400% damage on monster). The damage reduces from the middle to the two sides. After activating the skill, the caster automatically starts channeling energy and deals extra 10% to 20% of normal damage according to the channeling progress. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 5000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 6 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

30

80

Attack the enemies within the front sector of 13 paces, causing 205% to 380% of normal damage (290% to 400% damage on monster). The damage reduces from the middle to the two sides. After activating the skill, the caster automatically starts channeling energy and deals extra 10% to 20% of normal damage according to the channeling progress. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 6000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 6 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

30

90

Attack the enemies within the front sector of 13 paces, causing 210% to 400% of normal damage (300% to 400% damage on monster). The damage reduces from the middle to the two sides. After activating the skill, the caster automatically starts channeling energy and deals extra 10% to 20% of normal damage according to the channeling progress. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 8 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility].

30

Fixed

XP Skill

Icon

Skill

Level

Effect

Cost Stamina

Level Requirement

Omnipotence.png

Omnipotence

Elementary

XP skill. Equip Windwalker fan in both hands to cast. Cast it to enter [Omnipotence] status which deals 10% of normal damage on enemies within 12 paces (350% damage on monsters), increases normal attack`s damage on monsters by 500%, and enhances the effects of [Swirling Storm] and [Burnt Frost].

0

None

 
For Windwalker rebirth skills, please check the detail here.
  • All-Star Basketball Manager
  • Children\'s Day Events
  • Co Poker Summer Cash Tournament
  • The Month of Piety Event
  • Ramadan Daily Check-in
  • Cross Server Elite PK Tournament
  • Conquer14 Hunting
  • CO Growing Path
  • New Server ShadowChaser EU Opens on 5/18
  • Snapshot of Guild Growth
  • Might of shadow fan
  • Beyond Perfection
Conquer 3.0
CO Poker Club