|The Missing Key||Dragon Slayer|
|Reward||1. 50 Study Points for each member in the team.|
2. Random reward of Superior Refinery Packs, Equipment Accessories, and Dragon Souls.
|Location||F6, Frozen Grotto|
|Key NPC||Frozen Grotto Guardian |
F6, Frozen Grotto (477,759)
The entrance to Frozen Grotto F6
Use the Missing Key to enter the Frozen Grotto F5 and talk to Frozen Grotto Guardian (542,576). He will tell you how to enter F6.
- Speak with the Frozen Grotto Guardian on F6, Frozen Grotto (477,759) and learn about how to extinguish the Terato Dragon and his followers, the ghouls and their Minions.
- Claim Grass from the Frozen Grotto Guardian. There are seven kinds of Grass and each of them can lure a specific type of demonic Minion.
- Kill 9 Minions of the same type to be able to swap the Grass you used to lure the Minions for a specific Pellet with the Grotto Miner, and then use the Pellet on a designated spot to lure a specific ghoul.
- Kill the ghoul to receive a Pill from it. 7 different pills received from these ghouls can be made into a Dragon Pill with the help of the Frozen Grotto Guardian (477,759). You can also use your hornor or horse racing points to buy a Dragon Pill from the arena or horse race store.
- Use the Dragon Pill near the most mysterious spot on the floor (340, 335) to awaken the Terato Dragon.You can also find Realm Minion (Twin City 567,790) to summon the Terato Dragon with 5 meteors and a Dragon Pill.This ancient dragon has gained immense power through the course of its life and that power has been amplified tenfold after its demonic possession. Teaming up to face him is recommended.
- When the Terato Dragon is extinguished, all players in the team will receive 50 Study points, and have a chance of receiving a random Superior Refinery Pack, equipment accessories and Dragon Souls.
For justice to prevail; truth must command it.
---- Twin City Proverb
Legend has it that someday heroes from Twin City will come back to the Frozen Grotto and search out the dragon hidden there. With the first successful team of explorers returning from the grotto, it is now possible for heroes courageous enough to brave the tundra and hunt down the dragon.
First, speak with the Frozen Grotto Guardian on the 6th Floor (477,759).
Then, claim a Bone Grass and go kill 9 Ice Minions.
Next, swap the Grass with the Frozen Grotto Guardian for a Bone Pellet.
Then use the Bone Pellet near the Ice Ghoul Statue (542,597) to lure the Ice Ghoul and kill it. After it's dead, you'll get an Ice Pill.
The same goes for the other six types of Grass.
The relationship among the Grass, Minions, pellets, ghouls and the pills received from killing these ghouls are listed below.
|Bone Grass||Ice Minions||Bone Pellet||Near the Ice Ghoul Statue (542,597)||Ice Ghoul||Ice Pill|
|Soul Grass||Stone Minions||Soul Pellet||Near the Stone Ghoul Statue (638,530)||Stone Ghoul||Stone Pill|
|Corpse Grass||Point Minions||Corpse Pellet||Near the Point Ghoul Statue (594,396)||Point Ghoul||Point Pill|
|Spirit Grass||Ray Minions||Spirit Pellet||Near the Ray Ghoul Statue (581,317)||Ray Ghoul||Ray Pill|
|Bogle Grass||Grey Minions||Bogle Pellet||Near the Grey Ghoul Statue (124,426)||Grey Ghoul||Grey Pill|
|Bugaboo Grass||Blood Minions||Bugaboo Pellet||Near the Blood Ghoul Statue (48,337)||Blood Ghoul||Blood Pill|
|Spectre Grass||Bloom Minions||Spectre Pellet||Near the Bloom Ghoul Statue (110,256)||Bloom Ghoul||Bloom Pill|
When you have all seven types of pills, namely, an Ice Pill, a Stone Pill, a Point Pill, a Ray Pill, a Grey Pill, a Blood Pill and a Bloom Pill, find the miner again and he'll make the seven into a Dragon Pill.
The Dragon Pill can be used to awaken the Terato Dragon. Use it near the most mysterious spot on the floor (340,335).
The Terato Dragon appears! It has a high health, high defense and fearsome magic. You'd better team up with others to ensure you are not the one being hunted.
The Terato Dragon's magic includes the Flame Shower (Circle-shaped Attack), the Tail Sweep (Backward Fan-shaped Attack), the Misty Flame (Round Attack), the Fear Roar (Inflict Debuff), the Dragon Breath (Forward Fan-shaped Attack) and so on. You'd better dodge its attack and sneak up on it when it's not paying attention.
When you and your teammates manage to kill the dragon, you'll each receive 50 Study Points and pick up such random rewards as superior refinery packs, equipment accessories and Dragon Souls.