|Introduction||Siege Bomb||Guild War||Void Beast||Guild Statue|
|Duration||21:00 - 22:00, everyday|
|Rewards||Kill the Void Beast before 22:00, and you will receive:|
1 Dragon Soul, 2 Soul Packs, 2 Dragon Soul Packs, 1 Dragon Ball, 3 Weapon Accessory Packs and 5 Endurance Books, etc.
If the Void Beast isn't killed until 22:00, the guild leader or deputy leader of the guild that has occupied the Guild Arena can claim the rewards from the Beast Guard:
3 Dragon Souls, 4 Soul Packs, 4 Dragon Soul Packs, 1 Dragon Ball, 3 Weapon Accessory Packs and 1 Endurance Book Pack (10), etc.
|Limitation||Once per day|
|Key NPC||Name: Beast Guard|
Location: Guild Arena(81,81)
Function: Quest NPC
|Skills of the Void Beast||Doom Slash: Attacks a single target. |
Heaven Slash: Attacks all targets nearby.
Earth Slash: Attacks a certain target, and people around the target will also be damaged.
Frost Burst: Attacks all nearby targets, causing a frost effect.
Magic Stones: Summons stones to attack a target. Players close to the target will also be damaged.
Breath Recovery: Absorbs energy from the void to restore HP.
1. Everyday, before 21:00, the leader of the guild that occupies the Guild Arena can use the Guild Fund to give 2 million silver to the Beast Guard (81,81) to summon the Void Beast.
2. If the guild doesn't summon the Void Beast, the rules will be the same as for the Guild Beast.
3. You can kill the Void Beast between 21:00-22:00.
4. If you can kill the Void Beast before 22:00, you will receive generous rewards.
5. If the Void Beast is still alive at 22:00, the Guild Leader or Deputy Leader can claim the rewards from the Beast Guard.
6. All rewards must be claimed before 24:00, everyday.
It is said that between 21:00-22:00, the guild that occupies the Guild Arena will have the chance to receive a pile of wonderful rewards by summoning and defeating the wicked Void Beast! You should speak with the Beast Guard to learn more!
The leader of the guild that occupies the Guild Arena can give 2 million silver to the Beast Guard to have him summon the Void Beast, and it will take the place of the Guild Beast. The Void Beast is cruel and fierce, and hates human so much that it will attack all who come near, including guild members!
The Void Beast has several powerful skills, like Doom Slash, Heaven Slash, Frost Burst and Magic Stones.
If you can kill the Void Beast before 22:00, you will receive Dragon Soul, Soul Packs, Dragon Soul Packs, Dragon Ball, Weapon Accessory Packs, and so on. If it is still alive at 22:00, the Guild Leader or Deputy Leader can claim rewards like Dragon Souls, Soul Packs, Dragon Soul Packs, or Dragon Balls from the Beast Guard. Remember, all of the rewards must be claimed before 24:00, everyday!