As long as you credit any TQ Point Card after the Auto-hunting system is launched, you can claim a First-time Credit Gift Pack (Click the "First Credit Gifts" icon at the top middle of the screen to claim your gifts.) and gain the following benefits:
1. Able to check the quality and bonus level of items on the ground, without having to pick them up.
2. Will lose no EXP when PKed while auto-hunting.
First-time Credit Gifts: (You can claim these gifts once.)
|Fortune Pack||Open to receive 100,000 Silver.|
|Meteor Pack||Open to receive 100 Meteors (B).|
|Big EXP Ball Pack||Open to receive 10 EXP Balls (B).|
|EXP Potion Pack||Open to receive 10 EXP Potions (B),
which enable you to gain 2x EXP from monsters killed. Lasts 1 hour.
|Super Weapon||Open to receive a Super weapon (B) for your class, which is around Level 5.|
|Super Armor||Open to receive a Super armor (B) for your class, which is around Level 15.|
|Promotion Pack||Open to receive an Emerald (B), a Moon Box (B) and a Celestial Stone (B).|
|Praying Stone (L)||Use it to get 30 days of Heaven's Blessing.|
|White +3 Steed||Open to receive a +3 White Steed (B) and learn the `Riding` skill.|
1. All Level 3+ VIP characters are able to search for monsters by jumping, instead of running, while auto hunting.
2. All Level 4+ VIP characters are able to pick up loot while auto-hunting(Coming soon).
Every player can use the auto hunting system to gain EXP while you are at work or busy with other things.
How to use Auto-hunt?
1. Go to a monster filled area where you like to hunt.
2. Click the "Auto" icon in the top-right corner of your screen to open the Auto-hunting window.
3. Customize your preferences, like when to use potions, whether to use skills during auto-hunting, etc. After that, click "Begin" to start hunting nearby monsters.
4. The EXP gained during auto-hunting will be added to your character when the auto-hunting is stopped.
5. If your character gets PKed while auto-hunting, the killer will be listed on your Enemy list. If you have the Heaven's Blessing, your character will be able to revive where they died and continue hunting.