Requirement: Level 40 or above
Time: 2011-12-31 to 2012-01-12
Reward: Equipment, P1-P5 Dragon Souls, Pirate Equipment, Silver or blessing
It was said that there was an old and mystic treasure atlas which was made of many treasure maps. It belonged to a great pirate captain. His first mate, who had just got a piece of it in that mutiny, had gained lots of treasure. Even though he was cursed to be a skeleton and without cure, other maps remained. They were locked in a heavy wooden box and thrown into the sea. Treasure maps were scattered since then.
1. You are able to earn Treasure Maps during the event when you are slaying monsters in all maps.
2. Right click on the treasure map and it will guide you to find the treasure by auto path finding.
3. Shovel is available in Storekeeper. It enables you to dig the treasure box when you find the X-mark on your treasure map. Don't forget to bring one if you want to win big prize.
4. There are two options when you are trying to open the chest, paying or non-paying, which decides quality of your prize.
1. Treasure maps, treasure boxes and shovels are not stackable.
2. Treasure Maps only work in the area where you get it.
3. You may be cursed like first mate, anyway. It won't take your treasure away, but you will find difference of rewards when you are cursed.
4. You'll find pirate equipment inside. Keep them, and it will help a lot when pirates come ashore.