Once you reach Level 90, you can enlighten other players that are at least 20 levels lower than you.
How to obtain Enlighten Points each day?
- Level 90+ player: +1 Enlighten Point.
- Using an EXP Potion or an EXP Ball: +0.1 Enlighten Point.
- When using a Dragon Ball to gain experience: +0.5 Enlighten Point.
- Knights or Barons: +1 Enlighten Point
Earls or Dukes: +2 Enlighten Points
Princes: +3 Enlighten Points
Kings or Queens: +4 Enlighten Points.
- VIP Level 1-3 players: +1 Enlighten Point
VIP Level 4-5 players: +2 Enlighten Points
VIP Level 6 players: +3 Enlighten Points.
Note: All Enlighten Points will be cleared at 00:00, everyday.
When you have Enlighten Points, you will see a button on the status bar:
Click the "Enlighten Point" button, and you will be able to see the players who are able to be enlightened. You will see a light effect on the ground, where the eligible players are standing.
You will get 1 Merit Point, once you have enlightened someone. The Merit Point function is currently unavailable. It is slated for release, at a later date.
The enlightened players will obtain a certain amount of experience, and also gain “enlightened experience”, which will be converted into normal Exp, every 20 minutes.
- You can be enlightened no more than 5 times, per day.
- There is no limit to how many times you can enlighten others.
- After being enlightened, the experience will be added every 20 minutes you are online. You can see how many minutes you still need to wait by clicking the Enlighten button.