We are glad to announce that Patch 5800 (Mac - 1268) will be released, following the routine server maintenance on November 7th, 2013.
Note: You must be sure that the client is completely closed before patching, otherwise the patch may not be installed correctly and you won’t be able to login the game.
Highlights of Patch 5800 (Mac - 1268)
Guild War Remix
During the Guild War days of Nov. 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th, you can talk to Devil Land Officer in Twin City (350,344), to enter the Devil Land. You can earn Guild Points by taking down Guild Poles. There'll be War Soul Pack and Bloody War Soul Pack for you to claim based on the points you earn, and 100 thousand silvers, +1 Stones and even Praying Stones are up for grabs!
A Royal Thanksgiving
On Nov. 10th, and Nov. 24th, you can talk to Thanksgiving Officer in Twin City (435,450) to enter the Blessing Land (There are several different lands for different group of players based on levels). In the Blessing Land, there'll be 50 Treasures for everyone to lay claim to. What's more, the Boss there will drop CP Boxes or Lucky Boxes, from which you'll get random gifts in CPs or Lottery Tickets!
- The Bloody Scythe, and Throwing Knives will be added as options for rewards in Equipment Bonus Quests;
- You'll be able to reset all daily quests by talking to Daily Quest Envoy in Twin City, and each "reset" costs 270 CPs;
- The Auto-Hunting function will be disabled in Treasure in the Blue;
- You'll need to confirm if you're going to discard Justice Scrolls;
- The dropping of 3 Lilies will not require confirmation;
- The Squidward Octopus will be moved to a new spot in Twin City (418,306).
- The description for Magnolia Seed and Soul Shackle will be modified;
- The description for the Jiang Hu system will be corrected.