If you'd like to uninstall the Conquer Online Client, please follow the steps below:
In order to uninstall the Conquer Online Client:
- In Windows, open the Control Panel
- Find the Programs and Features, and click on Uninstall a Program
- Browse the list of programs installed, and locate Conquer Online 2.0 on the list.
- Double click Conquer Online 2.0 on the list, there'll pop up a warning window, which will ask for your confirmation about whether or not you want to uninstall.
- Click "Yes" to continue the uninstall process.
If you cannot find the Control Panel, you can also run the uninstall.exe file located in the main game directory (for Conquer Online, this file is named unins000.exe).By default, the game directory should be located at:
C:\Program Files\Conquer Online 2.0\
Once you run the file and complete the process the game will be uninstalled.
In order to uninstall the Conquer Online Client on OS X 10.7 or higher
- Launch the Finder and go to Applications.
- Find the Conquer Online app and delete it.
- Empty the trash can.